VehiKit may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Information you provide to us through contact forms or third-party downloads such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, VehiKit may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, to expand and to analyze. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
VehiKit may use your personal information to:
- Process your request, with respect to our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you.
- Provide you with relevant marketing communications such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the VehiKit website, a small file is placed on your computer's hard drive. These so-called Cookies make the VehiKit website(s) more useful by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user's computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being accepted automatically. Open the 'help' section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the features on our websites.
VehiKit websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, thereby improving the user experience.
- Saving your previously completed forms – to save time when filling in new forms.
We track the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing from Google AdWords
Use of the Facebook Pixel
VehiKit uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to track your behavior on Facebook. Facebook links your e-mail address to a unique number, which is used to show you the most appropriate advertisements. As a result, we are better able to offer you an optimal service. Of course, we do not share personal information with other parties.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. VehiKit will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we have received data. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Keep your own credentials in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or other security breach.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or governmental agency investigating suspicious illegal activity.
Updates to this policy
Thomas Loschi, Industrieweg 2, 5145 PV Waalwijk, +31416 567 050